Ahmedabad is located on the banks of river Sabarmati, and is the largest city of Gujarat. Founded by Sultan Ahmed Shah, sometimes, it is also referred to as the city of Ahmed Shah. Ahmedabad is a rising centre of higher education, IT and scientific industries and the hub of trade and commerce in Gujarat. Moreover it has a great historical and cultural past.
So Ahmedabad is one of the best places to visit in India, and Flightohome provides you the discounted flights from US to Ahmedabad
Flightohome provides the discounted Flights through easiest booking methods.
To avail the cheapest flights online you may contact us through:
• Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (SVPIA) is an international airport serving the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar in Gujrat
• It is located in Hansol, 9 km north of central Ahmedabad.
• It is named after India's first Deputy Prime Minister Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
• The airport was set up in 1937, while international operations began in 1992. It was categorised as an International airport on 23 May 2000.
• The airport got the second best steel structure award known as National Structural Steel Design and Construction Award.
• Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport is India's eighth busiest airport with an average of 110 aircraft movements a day.
Find our lowest price to destinations worldwide, guaranteed
Search, select and Request a callback to book your flight
Get booking assistance and special dals by calling