Chennai, the city with one of the richest cultural heritage in India.Serving the two most beautiful aspects of Indian culture that is the carnatic music and the Bharatnatyam dance form.
The city of best preachings in moral values, full of cultural as well as art is one of those best places to explore with your near and dear ones. And we at flightohome , would like to provide you with the cheapest air tickets, so that you could explore the best out of the world.
• Chennai International Airport is the primary airport serving the southern Indian metropolis of Chennai.
• It is the fourth busiest airport in India in terms of passenger traffic after Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore, and the third busiest (after Delhi, Mumbai ) in terms of international traffic.
• The airport is spread across the suburban areas of Meenambakkam, Pallavaram and Tirusulam with passenger entry at Tirusulam and cargo entry at Meenambakkam.
• The IATA code MAA for the airport is derived from the former name of Chennai, Madras.
• The domestic and the international terminals are named after former chief ministers of Tamil Nadu, K. Kamaraj and C. N. Annadurai respectively.
• It is the first airport in India to have international and domestic terminals adjacent to each other.
Find our lowest price to destinations worldwide, guaranteed
Search, select and Request a callback to book your flight
Get booking assistance and special dals by calling