Mumbai-The city that never sleeps, the city full of vibrant colours of fun and amusement and one of the best eample of modernization and liberalization in India.
You should always have a stop at this beautiful and mesmerizing city full of life, youthfullness and culture ofcourse . Grab the discounted flights to travel through the cultural hub of India as we could provide the best airplane tickets only at CheapAir tickets.
• Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA), formerly Sahar International Airport, is the primary international airport serving the Mumbai Metropolitan Area, India.
• It is the second busiest airport in the country in terms of passenger traffic and international traffic after Delhi, and was the 47th busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic according to Airports Council International.
• The airport is still the busiest in the country in terms of cargo traffic.
• The airport has five operating terminals spread over an operational area of 750 hectares and handles more than 780 aircraft movements per day.
• In 2011, it was ranked the third-best in the world in the 25–40 million passengers category by Airports Council International.
• It is one of the two airports in India to have implemented Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) to ensure timely takeoffs and landings.
• The airport is named after the 17th-century Maratha emperor, Chhatrapati Shivaji and its IATA airport code – "BOM" – is derived from Bombay, Mumbai's former name.
Find our lowest price to destinations worldwide, guaranteed
Search, select and Request a callback to book your flight
Get booking assistance and special dals by calling